Monday, July 19, 2010

Thing # 21

I looked at the Education Podcast Network. There were a few podcasts that I liked and decided to subscribe: Teaching with Smartboards and Instructional Technology Podcasts.  I added both of these to my google reader.
I mainly use ITunes for subscribing to podcasts. There are several that I have subscribed to that I use for school and personal use.
TEDTalks,NPR, and What's on your macbook? are a couple from ITunes. Many of the podcasts that I subscribe to are based on technology and how to use a specific technology in the classroom.
These podcasts that I found today are like many that I search for dealing with technology.  I take what I can from them.
In the classroom, I have met the majority of the goals that I set for myself in terms of being a "traditional teacher".  I am ready to do some things that just isn't the norm in terms of teaching math.  This keeps me interested in my job and hopefully shows my students some different ways to look at learning.

1 comment:

  1. Exactly! I'm always trying to expand my toolbox and keep up with the new tools that are out there.

    ReplyDelete