Monday, July 19, 2010

Final Thoughts

I think my favorite discoveries was the use of a reader and diigo.  I am now using both almost daily.  The number of blogs that I have found during this adventure is awesome.  There is so much information that people have and are willing to share that is of great value to me as a teacher.  Now that I have made it through the Things, I feel that I need to go back and take them all in again.  When I am learning different things I can do on the computer, I will focus in on a couple and then I completely forget about others that I wanted to explore.
I love learning new things, especially involving technology.  So this class was incredible for me.  There were a few things that I already used but for the most part, it was new.  So that was exciting.  I am going to keep trying to use these tools in different ways.
I love the format of it being on our own pace to discover how we can use the tools.  I would definitely do another course.
Thanks Nancy for your help and bringing these tools to me.  It was great!

1 comment:

  1. Thank You!! It's always awesome for me to run this course. I learn something new each time as well. I have found some new tools to add and I'll change some of the items I've included this time but the blog will remain up for your perusal.

    If I am able to offer it again in the fall, you blog will be in the "previous class list".

    ReplyDelete